We’ve improved JNote with new features suggested from our users.
The new features includes:
- Better taskhandling with two need statuses. A task can now be put on hold and set into awaiting state. From the Task Overview dialog, its easy to get an overview of your tasks and who you are waiting for.
- Follow-ups can be added to tasks. From the Timeline overview, you get the total overview of all things you need to follow up on.
- Easily add comments to a task, simple by pressing ENTER, while the cursor is inside a task block.
- Pressing ENTER while the cursor is inside a table adds a new row.
- From the savedialog, it’s now possible to temporarily disable changelogging.
- JNote got a Search & Replace dialog.
- Bugfixes and code cleanup.